If you run a business, ensure the provision of a healthy and enjoyable work environment for the employees that keeps them motivated and encouraged, make certain that the work place stays neat and organized so it will facilitate more productivity. In the post pandemic world, efficient cleaning is all the more necessary to make sure that there are no contaminants or viruses lurking around. It is very crucial that you hire efficient janitorial staff and set apt cleaning practices to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
In this regard, ensure to schedule a regular office cleaning. You can hire a team of professional cleaning service like Urban Cleans to tackle the process more efficiently.
Cleaning and Maintenance Check-list:
- Cleaning of working Desks and cubicles: The area where people settle down and works must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized; here are a few ways to do so.
- Clean digital screen and dusty keyboards
- Empty the trash cans, and recycle papers
- Vacuum floors under the working tables
- Sanitize the chairs
- Disinfect all the useful surfaces including desks, lamps, keyboards, smartphones, copier and staples.
- De-cluttering or excess utilities is essential.
2. Cleaning of Office kitchen and rest rooms: The kitchen and the rest room of an office get utilized a lot. Here’s a guide to make sure you keep them tidy.
- Discard unwanted food wrappers and perishable expired commodities.
- Wash dishware and utensils thoroughly.
- Clean the refrigerator properly, and disinfect the corners while refilling it with the healthy food items.
- Clean electrical appliances including toaster, stove and microwave.
- Disinfect the eating tables and counters.
- Re-fill water coolers and dispensers, and make sure to provide sanitized cups for the people to drink.
3. Cleaning the Entrance and waiting area: When a client visits your office, finds it untidy, and disorganized, the situation can make you befuddle at the moment, so It is better to clean the entrance regularly and make a good first impression. Here are a few cleaning tips for the entrance and the waiting area.
- Organize a cleaned reception desk by dusting the hard surfaces thoroughly.
- Sanitize the chairs, settees, and the tables of the waiting room.
- Make sure that the dispenser always stays filled up for the guests.
- Re-arrange the newspaper and magazines that are left for the visitors.
- Cleanout the coffee machine in the lobby (if there is any)
- Dust the windows, doors, company’s logo, and other eye-catching materials.
- Try to dry-clean the carpet in the waiting area after every 3 to 4 months.
4. Cleaning the Toilets: It is important to disinfect the toilets regularly as they are the most used places in the office, here’s a guide to keep them neat and clean.
- Disinfect and clean the sinks including the corner surfaces.
- Mop the floor thoroughly with a disinfectant.
- Discard the used utensils, paper towels and replace it with the new ones.
- Check and make certain to clean the toilet mirrors and all the glass materials.